If you don’t currently see a group that fulfills your interests, we encourage you to consider starting one yourself, as many have done!
New Group Ideas
Below is a list of potential future groups and activities. Are these of interest to you? If so, send an email to and we’ll work with you on publicizing the proposed group to help attract other interested individuals!
- Travel Clubs
- Yoga Classes
- Game Machine Club (PlayStation2/Xbox/Gamecube)
- LGBTIQ Parents Group
- P-FLAG Chapter
- Gay Latina/Latino Group
- Senior Men’s / Women’s / Combined Group
- 12 Step Groups
- Reading Groups
- Painting/Drawing workshops
- Professional Networking
- Foreign Language Clubs – parties/mtgs to practice/enjoy speaking a foreign language – French, Spanish, German, Mandarin, Tagalog, Spanish, Russian and so on!
- You Tell Us!
If you already have a group formed and would like to begin using PCNJ meeting space, please download our Meeting Space Application form (below), fill it out, then email it to our Group Coordinator at .
- mtgappl.rtf – .RTF file format
- mtgappl.doc – Word 6.0/95 .DOC file format
- mtgappl.pdf – Adobe .PDF file format (this one can not be edited, but can be printed out and filled in by hand)
When planning your group meetings, please be aware of the proper time frames for scheduling. The Center is staffed and open from 7pm to 10pm nightly. At present we do not have use of meeting space during the day, with the exception of certain groups currently scheduled on the weekend.
The Pride Center is closed on major holidays including New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Requests for one-time use of space outside the regular meeting time frames will be considered by the Pride Center on a case-by-case basis.
Space Use Agreement
Once your group has been approved, you will need to sign our Space Use Agreement (Adobe .PDF file format).