Self-Advocacy in Healthcare for the LGBTQ+ Community
Time & Location
About the Event
Topics to be covered:
- What healthcare issues impact the LGBTQ+ community?
- What is the importance of 'self-advocacy' in healthcare and what does it look like?
- How can you take responsibility for your own healthcare?
- How does the healthcare system specifically impact trans and non-binary folx?
- Plus, a brief overview of HIV Testing and services available
Zoom Pre-registration is required: Click here to obtain the Zoom link to participate
(The RSVP below is for information only. You will need the above Zoom link prior to the session)
Presented by Julz Goff (They/Them), Master’s of Science in Medicine in Sexual and
Reproductive Health, Public Health Specialization, and Planned Parenthood of Northern,
Central, and Southern New Jersey in conjunction with The Pride Center of New Jersey