The Pride Center of New Jersey provides valuable community services to New Jersey’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersexed and queer-questioning population.
Your contributions – gifts of your time and resources – allow this to happen!
Without the help of people like you, New Jersey’s LGBTIQ community center would not exist!
How can you help?
- Signup as a member of The Pride Center by making a tax-deductible contribution!
- Volunteer your time. We need many volunteers to help provide the best programs and services. AND it’s a great way to meet new people and give back to your community.
- Advertise with us. Promote your business in our newsletter or on this Website, or sponsor one of our upcoming special events. Become visible to New Jersey’s LGBTIQ community!
- Donate goods (computers and office equipment, furniture, shelving, desks, paper towels, toilet paper, soap or other supplies/items).
- Subscribe to our e-news. Stay up to date on PCNJ special events, opportunities, and calls for action. Tell your friends to sign up, too!
- Join our Facebook group, to have a stronger virtual connection to our community.